Friday, February 8, 2013

Travel plans!!!

We confirmed our travel plans tonight!  We will be flying out of Atlanta Wednesday afternoon, February 20th and will return on March 6.  We are so very excited!  We will be flying from Atlanta to LA, LA to Guangzhou, Guangzhou to Guiyang.  We'll leave on Wednesday and arrive in China on Friday...hehe, sounds like a long trip!  :)  I am trying to get things together and am so ready to see our sweet Hannah face to face!  I would like to say a big thank you to our friends Matt and Keisha.  They have helped us tremendously throughout this entire process and have blessed us again today with sweet gifts!  I know that Hannah will LOVE her new baby that looks more like her than any doll I could find here. 
Please pray for our kids while we are gone.  Anslee especially is having a hard time with us leaving.  She is my sensitive child and loves to be with her parents.  She is very excited about having a sister but is not sure she wants us to leave and go get her.  I think she will be fine once we're gone because I know the grandparents are going to spoil her rotten! 
Thanks everyone for praying for us and for the sweet comments.  It is so encouraging to us!  We will post our China itinerary as soon as we know something...that way you can know what we're doing at all times.  :)  I can't wait to hug my little girl and have her safely with us.  It's been a long time coming!  :)  We're coming sweet girl!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures on here with Hannah Grace Collins in her mama's arms :). We will be praying for y'all.

Machell said...

We know you can't wait to have her in your arms forever ... y'all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Machell