Tuesday, January 1, 2013

More Approvals!!!!

On Saturday, December 29 we got our 800 Approval!!  Yea....one step closer to bringing Hannah home!  This has been a VERY long process for us and at every turn it seems to get slower.  We seem to be delayed by one thing after another, but, we know our God is in control!  We have prayed through this whole process that we will be submissive to Him and His timing.  After all, He is the One who called us to this process.  We are only His vessels.  Now, I'm not going to say that is has not been hard to wait...but....we are learning to trust God more and more with each step.  Whenever I get discouraged, I look at my sweet Hannah's picture and KNOW that she is our daughter!  I know that no matter the timing, she will still come home and be a part of our family for the rest of her life!  Thank you God for calling us to be a part of this awesome adventure!  It's truly humbling!


This is the most updated picture of our sweet "Hannah Grace".  I can't wait to hold her in my arms and kiss her sweet chubby cheeks!  :)  Oh how my heart is being tugged to China!!

4 comments:

Keisha said...

I can't wait either!!!!!!!!! Why I can't just fly over to Guizhou & get her next week is beyond me?! ;)

The Great Adventure said...

She is adorable!! So excited for you guys and look forward to meeting little Hannah one day :).

Unknown said...

Aww girl thanks for the comment on my blog. I really am getting even more excited cause it looks like we may really be traveling together....for real :):):) In the update we got on our Hannah from AOW, they said she is now sharing a room with your little "Hope"....what a small world. I really know it is the work of the Lord that y'all are in our lives:)

Fannie said...

Just found your blog! I'll be following along! We're working on our dossier documents right now, so you're pretty far ahead of us, but I look forward to seeing how things go! Hannah Grace is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!