Monday, March 11, 2013

We're home!!!!!!

We are home!!!!  It took me a while to post again because well.....we were TIRED!!  On the way home from the airport from Wednesday I got sick!  I think I may have gotten food poisoning from the airplane food.  I stayed very good friends with my bathroom that day.  Because of that, Erik had to take care of Hannah.  It worked out well because it made her cling to him because she couldn't get to me.  It gave them some good bonding time.  It took us several days to know what day it was.  We walked around like zombies the first few days.  Hannah had her days and night mixed up and wanted to stay awake all night!!  Not good when you're as tired as we were!!  Every night is better though.  She is sleeping better. 
Her birthday was yesterday.  She turned 2 years old.  We will have family over this weekend for a small birthday party to celebrate her arrival home and her birthday.  Anslee and Nana have made big plans.  :)  She is such a  joy to us already and we love her very much! 
Jonah and Anslee have been adjusting well to her.  Anslee thought that Hannah should just come right in, go to their room, and play together all afternoon.  She didn't understand that Hannah didn't know all the people here, didn't know where she was, or even what to do with all those toys.  They have been very patient with her so far and Anslee is a big help!  She helps me bathe her every night and she likes to pick out her clothes. Jonah is a good big brother.  He watches after her and makes sure she is not getting into anything she's not supposed to.  I am very thankful that Hannah is bonding with the kids so well. 
I have a lot of pictures and I will post them soon.  We have to get them pulled from phones and cameras and uploaded.  :)  Thanks for the phone calls, emails, prayers, and words of encouragement!  The process is not over simply because we are home and we continue to cherish your prayers for our family!

0 comments: